Eagle West Equipment Inc. working in conjunction with Boscaro S.r.L have developed a new and highly innovative manbasket for use in the North American Market.
According to the Eagle West Equipment website this Crane-Suspended Manbasket has been researched, developed and tested to exceed all North America industry standards. “Our Manbaskets are engineered to meet and exceed all OSHA and ASME regulations. With our EZTM Test Weight System, you can easily connect and disconnect the units test weights with the push or pull of 2 hand levers. stated Gerry Wiebe Vice President of Sales for Eagle West Equipment.
Among the key innovations available with this manbasket are:
- 4 upper and 4 lower rigging points
- Removable hard top safety roof gives you 2 manbaskets in 1
- Fully functional access door
- 4 external rollers allow safe transfer up and down surfaces
- 43.5″ high guard rails
- Wrap abound inner safety railing
- 24″ tall lower enclosure minimizes risk of falling tools
- 24″ built in tool crib
- Patent pending EZ Test Weight System
- Roof has upper and lower lanyard connection points
- Power coated finish
A complete overview of this innovative new product can be found at www.boscarousa.com