Eagle West Cranes Inc. has achieved a Certificate of Recognition (COR) for Health & Safety in all of our divisions, which are listed below.
– Eagle West Truck & Crane Inc. (Abbotsford, Kelowna, Kamloops, Coquitlam)
– Eagle West Cranes & Equipment Inc. (Abbotsford, Kelowna, Kamloops, Coquitlam)
– Eagle West Wind Energy Inc. (Abbotsford)
– Eagle West Pre-cast Inc. (Langley)
– Stampede Crane & Rigging Inc. (Calgary)
– Stampede Crane & Rigging Ltd. (Medicine Hat, Lethbridge, Brooks)
Our Certificate of Recognition is an investment by Eagle West Cranes and Stampede Crane & Rigging to provide the safest possible environment for our employees. Our commitment is to go beyond the Workers Compensation Act and the Occupational Health and Safety Regulations by implementing best practice health and safety management systems. To achieve and maintain a COR, audits of the Health & Safety Program must take place annually by an external examiner.
All Stampede Crane & Rigging operations had previously achieved COR through the ongoing commitment of management and all employees. In the month of October 2011, all Eagle West BC operations were audited by a Certified External COR Auditor and we are pleased to announce that all of our divisions have now successfully achieved their Certificate of Recognition for Health & Safety.
Rob Ingraham, Director of Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) for Eagle West states that, “COR is primarily about protecting the well-being of our employees; it’s the right thing to do. We believe our companies are safer and we expect to have zero accidents and injuries.”
We could not have achieved COR without the full commitment of all employees.