Submissions are now closed. Voting is done! The winners will be announced July 6th.
1) Waiting for the blade, wind turbine installation
2) Setting up U2’s stage in Edmonton, AB
3) Manitowoc cranes 3 tandem lift of helipad
4) Narrow Track in the Sunrise
5) On the flight path at YVR in Vancouver. putting up crane at the River rock Casino
6) Placing log post and beams on a Custom built home in Kadenwood sub-division in Whistler B.C. Floating above the Callaghan Valley!
7) We are lifting the Dragon with our 30 ton terex. The dragon’s dimensions are: 12 foot tall, wingspan approx. 30 plus feet, weight: 1,000 lbs.
8) “2 90 ton linkbelts setting a 80,000 pound concrete structure. One thing unique is in the photo is 3 generations of Ncco certified crane opperators from a 71 year old grandpa to 45 year old son 20 year old grandson.”
9) “This isn’t necessarily a great crane photo, just a good view from a crane. I was 350’ up on a Liebherr 316 on South Padre Island.”
10) “Mullen Rigging had it’s 10 Ton capacity rooftop crane mounted to a custom designed “cart” that enabled it to move around the roof on the window washing track at the Bow Tower, downtown Calgary, Alberta. The crane hoisted structural steel, glass and other construction materials to the roof or other floors from an elevation of 790′ over the streets of Calgary.”
11) Grouse Mountain Vancouver British Columbia Tourist Attraction Wind Turbine Erection.
12) Early one morning doing some maintenance before work
13) The Manitowoc 2250 in Maxer is setting the last 168,000 lb Truss at 150’, at LAX
14) 2 crane pick
15) UFO Super Lift, digester lid out at Salt Lake City Water Reclamation Plant.
16) Undercover twin lift
17) Northern crane builds two brand new cat shovels with there lr 1200
18) Mullen Rigging had it’s 10 Ton capacity rooftop crane mounted to a custom designed “cart” that enabled it to move around the roof on the window washing track at the Bow Tower, downtown Calgary, Alberta. The crane hoisted structural steel, glass and other construction materials to the roof or other floors from an elevation of 790′ over the streets of Calgary.
19) Wind turbine install
20) Lift outdoor 3000KVA substation up and over the trees, not damaging any of them in the way.
21) Manitowoc 18000 with 90 mtr mainboom and 70 mtr jib together with a terex cc 8800
22) With only a couple inches on each side it was a tight fit but we managed to pull out this container without contacting the buildings
23) Monster mobile crane
24) View from operators cab
25) Northern Cranes ltm 11200, lg 1550 and lr1200 taking down an 800,000 pound stack in British Columbia
26) The view from the jib
27) A job site in sunlight
28) Hunting for coconuts in Naples, Florida
29) 220T 777T Manitowoc clamming in a refinery
30) A self erect crane at a custom home job site
31) The Chiesa di Santa Corona undergoing restoration in Vicenza, Italy
32) 15 year old producing a Liebher crane model
33) A member of the Stampede Crane & Rigging fleet
34) Working in a spider web of cables, a Liebherr LR-1300 with a 114’ boom and 252’ luffing jib lifts one end of the 300-foot long cable net to the mast tip.
35) Multiple cranes at Guildford Town Center.