Submissions are now closed. Voting is done! The winners will be announced July 6th.
1) 600′ over Charlotte… Raining on the ground, Nice sunrise here!!
2) Setting up a tower crane
3) Self erect helping remove dirt in Vancouver, BC
4) Tower crane on site
5) Bragg’s HC278H S2 and Ironworkers erecting tower cranes at UC Berkeley’s Cal Stadium.
6) This Koenig K-28 has been used to construct 100’s of custom log homes. Permanently set-up in Kalispell Montana Log Homes construction yard.
7) Point Grey Perspectives
8) Bragg Crane’s HC278H S2 with 320’ Main boom and Ironworkers erecting a Potain 560A in Sacramento, Ca
9) Concentration is key to operating smoothly and without incident. Sometimes looking up is as revealing as looking out.
10) “This photo was taken from the top of our crane in Maple Ridge, BC, looking south towards the Fraser River.”
11) “We took this tower crane down for NWTC on a LEASE CRUTCHER LEWIS job site. Our Mobile crawler crane (Model 2250 with MAX-ER®) dissasembled the tower crane in 2 days.”
12) LAX, Los Angeles – The 5 Tower Cranes are erecting the new Tom Bradley International Terminal, that will support the new A380.
13) Northern crane services Ruth lake yard assembling mobile tower crane
14) Tower crane at sunset
15) Liebherr luffing tower crane top tower being flown and set
16) The crane used for the UFV CEP Ph. II project for all concrete formwork and glulam erection
17) A tower crane amongst a night skyline
18) A stunning shot of multiple cranes
19) Tower crane lift
20) Crane “bouncing” off the sun in Naples, Florida
21) Bragg’s HC278H erecting 4 Liebherr Tower cranes at UC Berkeley for the historical renovation project
22) A cluster of cranes
23) Andrea Palladio’s Basilica Palladiana (on the left) undergoing restoration in Vicenza, Italy
24) Two tower cranes
25) Tower cranes on multiple residential sites in Richmond B.C.
26) Dawn breaking over the Fraser Valley at a Graham Construction site in Abbotsford, B.C.
27) A tower crane on rails helping build the treatment plant portion of the $1.8 billion Brightwater Wastewater Treatment System in Woodinville, Washington
28) The 100- by 300-foot site is property line to property line with no lay-down area. Everything is delivered as needed with two tower cranes.
29) A great example of two cranes working together to make the pick happen
30) Tower crane dismantle in the snow at Guildford Town Center.